Catholic Schools Week 2017 Hopes to Bond Noll as Family

This year’s Catholic Schools Week is quickly approaching, this year Campus Minister, Stacia Bolakowski encourages student to help make this year memorable.

Erica Campos, Front Page Editor

Catholic Schools Week is a unique time for Catholic schools to take pride in their Catholic education. Catholic schools are set apart from other schools in the way that they are allowed to teach Catholic theology. To celebrate Catholic virtues, Catholic Schools Week is a time filled with themed days and activities.

In prior years activities ranged from dressing up as your future vocation, to dressing as your favorite teacher. Last year campus minister Stacia Bolakowski switched it up a bit by adding creative games and raffles to enter during both lunch hours. Prizes for these games included anywhere from a chocolate bar to an iTunes gift card.

Ms. Bolakowski hopes to keep these activities coming into this year’s Catholic Schools Week saying, “I think we did some neat things last year with lunchtime games and raffles, so I hope those continue.

This year’s Catholic Schools Week theme is expected to keep reinforcing the virtues of service, fellowship, and faith. This virtues are hoped to be incorporated into fun activities. These activities are not yet set in stone, so it’s not too late to make your way over the Campus Ministry room with some exciting ideas. Ms. Bolakowski and the student ministry are always open to suggestions.

“Catholic Schools Week is what the students make it; more student involvement will lead to more meaningful experiences for everyone!” Said Ms. Bolakowski.