Bishop Noll Fan Section “The Tribe” hopes to make some noise

Robert Aguirre, Sports Editor

“Who’s that knocking at your door…BOOM BOOM…We are the Warriors!” The Bishop Noll fan section is back!

If you have gone to some of the football games you may have heard of our fan section, The Tribe. Over the past couple of years you may say that the fan section at our sport events has been absent. But no longer. Seniors Raleigh Vis and Nico Gonzalez plan on bringing it back. The fan section will be continuing their appearances at basketball games too.

“Our fan section was lame,” said Raleigh, “So Nico started sending me ideas for what we should do and that’s how it started.”

Although the numbers have been low at basketball games, they still want to keep at it. But they can’t do it themselves. They need more students in the stands to make our fan section one of the best.

In our fan section there are now some new chants as well. One of them is the “BISH WHAT?!” Nico and Raleigh would also like for people to learn the “This is the Bishop” chant, it’s an older chant here at Noll, not many underclassmen know it.

The Tribe will be going to some away games as well, mostly just the bigger ones. “If the school is a challenge, we want to be there to support our team,” said Nico.

I know that all of you guys are wondering what the theme will be for the Andrean game, and the theme will be: Fiesta Night. “We want to embrace our culture,” said Nico.

Now students, there’s no reason not to Super Fan. Get out of your comfort zone a little bit and get crazy. This is an opportunity for you to make friends and experience the family atmosphere Noll is known for, come out and be a Super Fan. Turn Up or Transfer!

Follow the The Tribe on Twitter for all fan section information @NollFanSection.